Network structure of Japanese firms. Scale-free, hierarchy, and degree correlation: analysis from 800,000 firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521857406, October.
- Garlaschelli, Diego & Battiston, Stefano & Castri, Maurizio & Servedio, Vito D.P. & Caldarelli, Guido, 2005. "The scale-free topology of market investments," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 491-499.
- Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Iwamura, Mitsuru, 2007.
"Do larger firms have more interfirm relationships?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 158-163.
- SAITO (UMENO) Yukiko & WATANABE Tsutomu & IWAMURA Mitsuru, 2007. "Do Larger Firms Have More Interfirm Relationships?," Discussion papers 07028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- D. S. Callaway & J. E. Hopcroft & J. M. Kleinberg & M. E. J. Newman & S. H. Strogatz, 2001. "Are Randomly Grown Graphs Really Random?," Working Papers 01-05-025, Santa Fe Institute.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521674096, October.
- Aoki,Masanao & Yoshikawa,Hiroshi, 2007. "Reconstructing Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521831062, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biggiero, Lucio & Angelini, Pier Paolo, 2015. "Hunting scale-free properties in R&D collaboration networks: Self-organization, power-law and policy issues in the European aerospace research area," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 21-43.
- Tomohiko Tomohiko, 2015. "Network Heterogeneity and a Coordination Game," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2462-2474.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork of firms; scale-free network; complex network; hierarchy; degree correlation;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:200931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.