Are Randomly Grown Graphs Really Random?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Joel E. & Hajnal, John & Newman, Charles M., 1986. "Approaching consensus can be delicate when positions harden," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 315-322, July.
- Follmer, Hans, 1974. "Random economies with many interacting agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Orlean, Andre, 1995. "Bayesian interactions and collective dynamics of opinion: Herd behavior and mimetic contagion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 257-274, October.
- H. Peyton Young & Mary A. Burke, 2001. "Competition and Custom in Economic Contracts: A Case Study of Illinois Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 559-573, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9232-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weaver, Iain S., 2015. "Preferential attachment in randomly grown networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 439(C), pages 85-92.
- Meysam Alizadeh & Claudio Cioffi-Revilla & Andrew Crooks, 0. "Generating and analyzing spatial social networks," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1468-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brot, Hilla & Muchnik, Lev & Goldenberg, Jacob & Louzoun, Yoram, 2012. "Feedback between node and network dynamics can produce real-world network properties," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6645-6654.
- Konno, Tomohiko, 2009. "Network structure of Japanese firms. Scale-free, hierarchy, and degree correlation: analysis from 800,000 firms," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-13.
- Small, Henry, 2009. "Critical thresholds for co-citation clusters and emergence of the giant component," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 332-340.
- Reppas, Andreas I. & Spiliotis, Konstantinos & Siettos, Constantinos I., 2015. "Tuning the average path length of complex networks and its influence to the emergent dynamics of the majority-rule model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 186-196.
- Morehead, Raymond & Noore, Afzel, 2007. "Novel hybrid mitigation strategy for improving the resiliency of hierarchical networks subjected to attacks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 603-612.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-05-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .