Feedback between node and network dynamics can produce real-world network properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhack, Royi & Muchnik, Lev & Erez, Tom & Tsaban, Lea & Goldenberg, Jacob & Solomon, Sorin & Louzoun, Yoram, 2010. "Empirical extraction of mechanisms underlying real world network generation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5308-5318.
- D. S. Callaway & J. E. Hopcroft & J. M. Kleinberg & M. E. J. Newman & S. H. Strogatz, 2001. "Are Randomly Grown Graphs Really Random?," Working Papers 01-05-025, Santa Fe Institute.
- M. E. J. Newman & D. J. Watts, 1999. "Renormalization Group Analysis of the Small-World Network Model," Working Papers 99-04-029, Santa Fe Institute.
- Robert Axelrod & Will Mitchell & Robert E. Thomas & D. Scott Bennett & Erhard Bruderer, 1995. "Coalition Formation in Standard-Setting Alliances," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1493-1508, September.
- Farkas, I. & Jeong, H. & Vicsek, T. & Barabási, A.-L. & Oltvai, Z.N., 2003. "The topology of the transcription regulatory network in the yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 318(3), pages 601-612.
- Barabási, A.L & Jeong, H & Néda, Z & Ravasz, E & Schubert, A & Vicsek, T, 2002. "Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 311(3), pages 590-614.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; Neural networks; Stochastic processes; Scale-free; Hebbian learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6645-6654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .