Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip B. Madan & Peter P. Carr & Eric C. Chang, 1998. "The Variance Gamma Process and Option Pricing," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 79-105.
- Ernst Eberlein & Sebastian Raible, 1999. "Term Structure Models Driven by General Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 31-53.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2000. "Modelling by Levy Processes for Financial Econometrics," Economics Series Working Papers 2000-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 1998. "Incorporation of a Leverage Effect in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eberlein, Ernst & Keller, Ulrich & Prause, Karsten, 1998. "New Insights into Smile, Mispricing, and Value at Risk: The Hyperbolic Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 371-405, July.
- R. Cont, 2001. "Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 223-236.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod, 1997. "On the range of options prices (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 131-140.
- Cizeau, Pierre & Liu, Yanhui & Meyer, Martin & Peng, C.-K. & Eugene Stanley, H., 1997. "Volatility distribution in the S&P500 stock index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 441-445.
- Pierre Cizeau & Yanhui Liu & Martin Meyer & C. -K. Peng & H. Eugene Stanley, 1997. "Volatility distribution in the S&P500 Stock Index," Papers cond-mat/9708143, arXiv.org.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom networks; Scaling; Small-word systems; Scale-free networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:311:y:2002:i:3:p:590-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .