The long-term dynamics of co-authorship scientific networks: Iberoamerican countries (1973–2010)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katz, J. Sylvan, 1999. "The self-similar science system1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 501-517, June.
- Tomassini, Marco & Luthi, Leslie, 2007. "Empirical analysis of the evolution of a scientific collaboration network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(2), pages 750-764.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Li, Menghui & Wu, Jinshan & Wang, Dahui & Zhou, Tao & Di, Zengru & Fan, Ying, 2007. "Evolving model of weighted networks inspired by scientific collaboration networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(1), pages 355-364.
- Melin, Goran, 2000. "Pragmatism and self-organization: Research collaboration on the individual level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 31-40, January.
- Katz, J. Sylvan & Martin, Ben R., 1997. "What is research collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Barabási, A.L & Jeong, H & Néda, Z & Ravasz, E & Schubert, A & Vicsek, T, 2002. "Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 311(3), pages 590-614.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Chavarro & Puay Tang & Ismael Rafols, 2014.
"Interdisciplinarity and research on local issues: evidence from a developing country,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 195-209.
- Diego Chavarro & Puay Tang & Ismael Rafols, 2013. "Interdisciplinarity and research on local issues: evidence from a developing country," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-14, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Aguirre B., Carlos & Aliaga L., Javier & Herrera J. , Alejandro, 2015. "Cerrando el Círculo: La Educación Superior, el Desarrollo de la Ciencia y Tecnología y el Sistema de Innovación en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 9/2015, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1666-1680 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCo-authorship networks; Self-organization; Iberoamerican; Long-term dynamics; Preferential attachment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:41:y:2012:i:2:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.