Unlocking the [euro]53 billion savings from smart meters in the EU: How increasing the adoption of dynamic tariffs could make or break the EU's smart grid investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brophy Haney, A. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009.
"Smart Metering and Electricity Demand: Technology, Economics and International Experience,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0905, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aoife Brophy Haney & Tooraj Jamasb & Michael G. Pollitt, 2009. "Smart Metering and Electricity Demand: Technology, Economics and International Experience," Working Papers EPRG 0903, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Sergici, Sanem & Sharif, Ahmed, 2010. "The impact of informational feedback on energy consumption—A survey of the experimental evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1598-1608.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen, 2005. "Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 53-63, May.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Hledik, Ryan & Tsoukalis, John, 2009. "The Power of Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 42-56, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic pricing Smart meters Energy conservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:6222-6231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.