Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dina Mohamed YOUSRI, 2016. "The Egyptian Electricity Market: Designing a Prudent Peak Load Pricing System," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 677-682, December.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, "undated".
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- J. G. Hirschberg, 2000.
"Modelling time of day substitution using the second moments of demand,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 979-986.
- Hirschberg, J.G., 1996. "Modelling Time of Day Sustitution Using the Second Moments of Demand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 506, The University of Melbourne.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Ted Bergstrom & Jeff Mackie-Mason, "undated". "The Simple Analytics of Peak-Load Pricing," Papers _035, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Dina Mohamed Yousri, 2011. "The Egyptian Electricity Market: Designing a Prudent Peak Load Pricing Model," Working Papers 29, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:11:y:1979:i:1:p:131-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.