Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1997. "Non-linearities in Electricity Demand and Temperature: Parametric versus Non-parametric Methods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 149-62, February.
- Peirson, John & Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 235-243, October.
- Aigner, Dennis J & Ghali, Khalifa, 1989. "Self-Selection in the Residential Electricity Time-of-Use Pricing Experiments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages S131-44, Supplemen.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996.
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, . "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers 9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Trimble, John, 1984. "Appliance purchase and usage adaptation to a permanent time-of-day electricity rate schedule," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 115-139.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1979. "Sample design for electricity pricing experiments : Anticipated precision for a time-of-day pricing experiment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 195-205, September.
- Manning, Williard Jr. & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Acton, Jan Paul, 1979. "Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-194, September.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1987. "Neoclassical Model of Consumer Demand with Identically Priced Commodities; And An Application to Time of Use Electricity Pricing," Staff General Research Papers 10793, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1994. "Time-of-use electricity pricing : Evidence from a British experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 421-426.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:2:p:157-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.