Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996.
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, . "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers 9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1994. "Time-of-use electricity pricing : Evidence from a British experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 421-426.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1987. "Neoclassical Model of Consumer Demand with Identically Priced Commodities; And An Application to Time of Use Electricity Pricing," Staff General Research Papers 10793, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1997. "Non-linearities in Electricity Demand and Temperature: Parametric versus Non-parametric Methods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 149-62, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Trimble, John, 1984. "Appliance purchase and usage adaptation to a permanent time-of-day electricity rate schedule," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 115-139.
- Aigner, Dennis J & Ghali, Khalifa, 1989. "Self-Selection in the Residential Electricity Time-of-Use Pricing Experiments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages S131-44, Supplemen.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1979. "Sample design for electricity pricing experiments : Anticipated precision for a time-of-day pricing experiment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 195-205, September.
- Peirson, John & Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 235-243, October.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
- Manning, Williard Jr. & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Acton, Jan Paul, 1979. "Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-194, September.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:2:p:157-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.