Residential response to voluntary time-of-use electricity rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Baladi, S. & Sweeney, T., 1998. "Residential Response to Voluntary Time-Of-Use Electricity Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1233, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tishler, Asher, 1983. "The industrial and commercial demand for electricity under time-of-use pricing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 369-384, December.
- Douglas W. Caves & Joseph A. Herriges & Kathleen A. Kuester, 1989.
"Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-of-Use Rates,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 83-99.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Kuester, K. A., 1989. "Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-Of-Use Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Trimble, John, 1984. "Appliance purchase and usage adaptation to a permanent time-of-day electricity rate schedule," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 115-139.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Acton, Jan Paul, 1984. "Large business customer response to time-of-day electricity rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 229-252.
- Train, Kenneth E & McFadden, Daniel L & Goett, Andrew A, 1987. "Consumer Attitudes and Voluntary Rate Schedules for Public Utilities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Douglas W. Caves and Laurits R. Christensen, 1980. "Residential Substitution of Off-peak for Peak Electricity Usage under Time-of-Use Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Leamer, Edward E., 1984. "Estimation of time-of-use pricing response in the absence of experimental data : An application of the methodology of data transferability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 205-227.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Joseph G. Hirschberg, 1985. "Commercial/Industrial Customer Response to Time-Of-Use Electricity Prices: Some Experimental Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 341-355, Autumn.
- Aigner, Dennis J & Ghali, Khalifa, 1989. "Self-Selection in the Residential Electricity Time-of-Use Pricing Experiments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 131-144, Supplemen.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Frederiks, Elisha R. & Stenner, Karen & Meikle, Sarah, 2016. "Uptake and usage of cost-reflective electricity pricing: Insights from psychology and behavioural economics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 455-467.
- Shariatzadeh, Farshid & Mandal, Paras & Srivastava, Anurag K., 2015. "Demand response for sustainable energy systems: A review, application and implementation strategy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 343-350.
- Massimo, Filippini, 2011.
"Short- and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5811-5817, October.
- Massimo Filippini, 2010. "Short and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand," CEPE Working paper series 10-76, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Rob Lawson & Paul Thorsnes & John Williams, 2011. "Consumer Response to Time Varying Prices for Electricity," Working Papers 1116, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:367-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makena Coffman & Paul Bernstein & Derek Stenclik & Sherilyn Wee & Aida Arik, 2018. "Integrating Renewable Energy with Time Varying Pricing," Working Papers 2018-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Bradley, Peter & Coke, Alexia & Leach, Matthew, 2016. "Financial incentive approaches for reducing peak electricity demand, experience from pilot trials with a UK energy provider," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 108-120.
- Andreas V. Stokke & Gerard L. Doorman & Torgeir Ericson, 2009. "An Analysis of a Demand Charge Electricity Grid Tariff in the Residential Sector," Discussion Papers 574, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gaiser, Kyle & Stroeve, Pieter, 2014. "The impact of scheduling appliances and rate structure on bill savings for net-zero energy communities: Application to West Village," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1586-1595.
- Qiu, Yueming & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2017. "Risk preference and adverse selection for participation in time-of-use electricity pricing programs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 126-142.
- Thorsnes, Paul & Williams, John & Lawson, Rob, 2012. "Consumer responses to time varying prices for electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 552-561.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-pon is not listed on IDEAS
- Boßmann, Tobias & Eser, Eike Johannes, 2016. "Model-based assessment of demand-response measures—A comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1637-1656.
- Steve A. Fenrick, Lullit Getachew, Chris Ivanov, and Jeff Smith, 2014. "Demand Impact of a Critical Peak Pricing Program: Opt-in and Opt-out Options, Green Attitudes and Other Customer Characteristics," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Households' self-selection of a dynamic electricity tariff," Discussion Papers 446, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Xue, Xue & Wang, Shengwei & Yan, Chengchu & Cui, Borui, 2015. "A fast chiller power demand response control strategy for buildings connected to smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 77-87.
- Davis, Alexander L. & Krishnamurti, Tamar & Fischhoff, Baruch & Bruine de Bruin, Wandi, 2013. "Setting a standard for electricity pilot studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 401-409.
- Ericson, Torgeir, 2011. "Households' self-selection of dynamic electricity tariffs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2541-2547, July.
- Ren, Zhengen & Grozev, George & Higgins, Andrew, 2016. "Modelling impact of PV battery systems on energy consumption and bill savings of Australian houses under alternative tariff structures," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 317-330.
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:244-256 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:20:y:1998:i:3:p:225-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.