Contact information of Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:aberwp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deabeuk.html .
- 9618 The Diversification Strategies of the Privatised Water Companies in England and Wales: A Resource Based View
by McGUINNESS, T & THOMAS, D
- 9617 A Game Theoretic Model of Social Security
by Aylott, G
- 9616 Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence
by Henley, A & Peirson , J
- 9615 Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market
by Henley, A
- 9614 The Football League Appeals Committee: A Case Study in Arbitration
by Speight, A & Thomas, D
- 9613 Modelling Normal Returns in Event Studies: A Model-Selection Approach and Pilot Study
by Cable, J & Holland, K
- 9612 Equities and the Monetary Model of the Exchange Rate: An Empirical Investigation
by Morley, B
- 9611 Spreads, Efficiency and Outcome Uncertainty: Evidence from the Rugby League
by Peel, D & Thomas, D
- 9610 Long Run Determinants and Short Term Dynamics of Aggregate Wages in Brazil
by Carneiro, F G & Henley, A
- 9609 Are Developing Countries Developing?
by Round, J I
- 9608 Changes in the Distribution of Housing Wealth in Great Britain 1985-1991
by Henley, A
- 9607 Equity versus Efficiency Considerations: Land Allocation in China under Household Responsibility System
by Hussain, A & Pal, S
- 9606 Farm Size and Hoarding Costs: Modelling Farms' Choice of Labour Contracts for Indian Agriculture. Revised version
by Pal, S
- 9605 Core of a Coalitional Asset Production Economy with Non-ordered Preferences
by Yalcin, E
- 9604 Shareholder Voting Equilibrium under Imperfect Competition
by Yalcin, E & Kelsey, D
- 9603 Can National Debt be used Strategically? A Theoretical and Numerical Analysis
by Ghosh, S.
- 9602 Paternalism and the Credibility Problem in a Centrally Planned Economy
by Gekker, R
- 9601 Differences between Arbitrated and Negotiated Settlements: Evidence from the Transfer Market
by Speight, A. & Thomas, D. A.