Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (01970) 622500
Fax: (01970) 622740
Web page: http://www.aber.ac.uk/~ecowww/index.html
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.aber.ac.uk/~ecowww/Research/frames.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Dewees, Donald N & Wilson, Thomas A, 1990. "Cold Houses and Warm Climates Revisited: On Keeping Warm in Chicago, or Paradox Lost: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 656-63, June.
- Manning, Williard Jr. & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Acton, Jan Paul, 1979. "Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-194, September.
- Peirson, John & Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 235-243, October.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1987. "Neoclassical Model of Consumer Demand with Identically Priced Commodities; And An Application to Time of Use Electricity Pricing," Staff General Research Papers 10793, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1994. "Time-of-use electricity pricing : Evidence from a British experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 421-426.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Trimble, John, 1984. "Appliance purchase and usage adaptation to a permanent time-of-day electricity rate schedule," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 115-139.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Schoech, Philip E. & Hendricks, Wallace, 1984. "A comparison of different methodologies in a case study of residential time-of-use electricity pricing : Cost-Benefit Analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 17-34.
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1979. "Sample design for electricity pricing experiments : Anticipated precision for a time-of-day pricing experiment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 195-205, September.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1997. "Non-linearities in Electricity Demand and Temperature: Parametric versus Non-parametric Methods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 149-62, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:aberwp:9616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.