Neoclassical Model of Consumer Demand with Identically Priced Commodities; And An Application to Time of Use Electricity Pricing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippini, Massimo, 1995. "Electricity demand by time of use An application of the household AIDS model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 197-204, July.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:887-902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, "undated".
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Herter, Karen & Wayland, Seth, 2010. "Residential response to critical-peak pricing of electricity: California evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1561-1567.
- Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L., 1995. "Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-212, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .