Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Ramanathan, Ramu & Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive W. J. & Vahid-Araghi, Farshid & Brace, Casey, 1997. "Shorte-run forecasts of electricity loads and peaks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert & Ramanathan, Ramu & Andersen, Allan, 1979. "Residential load curves and time-of-day pricing : An econometric analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 13-32, January.
- Pardo, Angel & Meneu, Vicente & Valor, Enric, 2002. "Temperature and seasonality influences on Spanish electricity load," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Aubin, Christophe, et al, 1995.
"Real-Time Pricing of Electricity for Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(S), pages 171-191, Suppl. De.
- Aubin, Christophe & Fougère, Denis & Husson, Emmanuel & Ivaldi, Marc, 1994. "Real-Time Pricing of Electricity of Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 46, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen, 2005. "Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 53-63, May.
- Mostafa Baladi, S. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Sweeney, Thomas J., 1998.
"Residential response to voluntary time-of-use electricity rates,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Baladi, S. & Sweeney, T., 1998. "Residential Response to Voluntary Time-Of-Use Electricity Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1233, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen S., 2002. "The Value of Dynamic Pricing in Mass Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 45-55, July.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2001. "Household Response to Optional Peak-Load Pricing of Electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 249-267, November.
- Johnsen, Tor Arnt, 2001. "Demand, generation and price in the Norwegian market for electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 227-251, May.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1997. "Non-linearities in Electricity Demand and Temperature: Parametric versus Non-parametric Methods," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 149-162, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Bergland, Olvar, 2011. "The impact of daylight saving time on electricity consumption: Evidence from southern Norway and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3558-3571, June.
- Andreas V. Stokke & Gerard L. Doorman & Torgeir Ericson, 2009. "An Analysis of a Demand Charge Electricity Grid Tariff in the Residential Sector," Discussion Papers 574, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-differentiated pricing; TOU; direct load control;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .