Report NEP-ENE-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2006. "The R&D drop in European utilities. Should we care about it?," MPRA Paper 31, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Severin Borenstein, 2006. "Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability," NBER Working Papers 12524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll & Finn Roar Aune, 2006. "The importance of volatility in inflow in a deregulated hydro-dominated power market," Discussion Papers 472, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Torstein Bye & Erling Holmøy & Kim Massey Heide, 2006. "Removing policy based comparative advantage for energy intensive production. Necessary adjustments of the real exchange rate and industry structure," Discussion Papers 462, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2006. "Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," NBER Working Papers 12530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096936_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt, 2006. "Energy resources in South Asia: The last frontier?," ASARC Working Papers 2006-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "Les enjeux de la la dépendance pétrolière de la Chine," Post-Print halshs-00096256, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096784_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Collective Voluntary Agreements and the Production of Less Polluting Products," Working papers 2006-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Evans, David A. & Kruger, Joseph A., 2006. "Taking up the Slack: Lessons from a Cap-and-Trade Program in Chicago," Discussion Papers dp-06-36, Resources For the Future.
- Christophe Rynikiewicz & Anne Chetaille, 2006. "Poverty reduction, climate change mitigation and adaptation : the need for intermediate public policies harnessing technology appropriation," Post-Print halshs-00096512, HAL.