The R&D drop in European utilities. Should we care about it?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2006. "The R&D Drop in European Utilities. Should we care about it?," DRUID Working Papers 06-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2004. "Ricerca e alta tecnologia in Italia: le basi per un rilancio," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 675-706.
- Dooley, J J, 1998. "Unintended consequences: energy R&D in a deregulated energy market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 547-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Mikkers, Misja, 2013.
"Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 656-666.
- AGRELL, Per & BOGETOFT, Peter, 2011. "Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization," CORE Discussion Papers 2011072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOFT, Peter & MIKKERS, Misja, 2013. "Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2457, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tsatsos, Aristidis, 2012.
"Die Liberalisierung des russischen Gassektors: 3 Szenarios?
[The liberalisation of the Russian gas sector: 3 scenarios?]," MPRA Paper 44623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirin, Selahattin Murat & Erdogan, Fakir H., 2013. "R&D expenditures in liberalized electricity markets: The case of Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 491-498.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Liberalisation and R&D in network industries: The case of the electricity industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 995-1008, July.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Telecom prices, regulatory reforms, and consumers’ satisfaction: evidence for 15 EU countries," Departmental Working Papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 20 Jun 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D performance; energy and telecommunication utilities;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-09-30 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2006-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2006-09-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .