Report NEP-EDU-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Marco Manacorda, 2006. "Giving children a better start: preschool attendance and school-age profiles," IFS Working Papers W06/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Adele Atkinson & Paul Gregg & Brendon McConnell, 2006. "The Result of 11 Plus Selection: An Investigation into Opportunities and Outcomes for Pupils in Selective LEAs," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/150, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ouarda Merrouche, 2006. "The long-term impact of French settlement on education in Algeria," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hannes Suppanz, 2006. "Adapting the Icelandic Education System to a Changing Environment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 516, OECD Publishing.
- Kondakci, Y. & Van den Broecke, H. & Devos, G., 2006. "More management concepts in the academy: internationalization as an organizational change process," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Orazio Attanasio & Emla Fitzsimons & Ana Gómez & Martha Isabel Gutiérrez & Costas Meghir & Alice Mesnard, 2006. "Child education and work choices in the presence of a conditional cash transfer programme in rural Colombia," IFS Working Papers W06/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christina Czart Ciecierski & Pinka Chatterji & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2006. "Do State Expenditures on Tobacco Control Programs Decrease Use of Tobacco Products Among College Students?," NBER Working Papers 12532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venetia Bell & Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Jerry Jones, 2005. "A quality-adjusted labour input series for the United Kingdom (1975-2002)," Bank of England working papers 280, Bank of England.
- Pinka Chatterji & Jeffrey DeSimone, 2006. "High School Alcohol Use and Young Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00097099_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Lizzeri & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2006. "Parental Guidance and Supervised Learning," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000395, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Philippe Méhaut, 2005. "Los desafíos de la Sociedad del Conocimiento y la Gestión de Competencias," Post-Print halshs-00096298, HAL.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2006. "The R&D drop in European utilities. Should we care about it?," MPRA Paper 31, University Library of Munich, Germany.