Temperature and seasonality influences on Spanish electricity load
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Ramon Cancelo & Antoni Espasa, 1996. "Modelling and forecastng daily series of electricity demand," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(3), pages 359-376, September.
- Sailor, David J. & Muñoz, J.Ricardo, 1997. "Sensitivity of electricity and natural gas consumption to climate in the U.S.A.—Methodology and results for eight states," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 987-998.
- Peirson, John & Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 235-243, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2007.
"Forecasting Weekly Electricity Prices at Nord Pool,"
2007.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torro, Hipolit, 2007. "Forecasting Weekly Electricity Prices at Nord Pool," International Energy Markets Working Papers 7437, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Mansur, Erin T., 2014. "Measuring climatic impacts on energy consumption: A review of the empirical literature," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 522-530.
- Torro, Hipolit, 2009. "Assessing the influence of spot price predictability on electricity futures hedging," MPRA Paper 18892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D.P. & Moschovits, M. & Karagiannis, F. & Papakonstantinou, D., 2006. "Models for mid-term electricity demand forecasting incorporating weather influences," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 208-227.
- Zhaoyang Kong & Xiucheng Dong & Zhongbing Zhou, 2015. "Seasonal Imbalances in Natural Gas Imports in Major Northeast Asian Countries: Variations, Reasons, Outlooks and Countermeasures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Matthias Ritter, 2012. "Can the market forecast the weather better than meteorologists?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-067, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jean Gaston Tamba & Salomé Ndjakomo Essiane & Emmanuel Flavian Sapnken & Francis Djanna Koffi & Jean Luc Nsouandélé & Bozidar Soldo & Donatien Njomo, 2018. "Forecasting Natural Gas: A Literature Survey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 216-249.
- Furió, Dolores, 2011. "A Survey on the Spanish Electricity Intraday Market/El mercado de electricidad español: el mercado intradiario," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 657(20.)-65, Agosto.
- Antonio Rubia, 2001. "Testing For Weekly Seasonal Unit Roots In Daily Electricity Demand: Evidence From Deregulated Markets," Working Papers. Serie EC 2001-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yau, Y.H. & Pean, H.L., 2011. "The climate change impact on air conditioner system and reliability in Malaysia—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4939-4949.
- A. Zapranis & A. Alexandridis, 2008. "Modelling the Temperature Time-dependent Speed of Mean Reversion in the Context of Weather Derivatives Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 355-386.
- Yu, William & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2009. "Does weather explain cost and quality performance? An analysis of UK electricity distribution companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4177-4188, November.
- Burillo, Daniel & Chester, Mikhail V. & Pincetl, Stephanie & Fournier, Eric D. & Reyna, Janet, 2019. "Forecasting peak electricity demand for Los Angeles considering higher air temperatures due to climate change," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 1-9.
- Claudy, Marius & Michelsen, Claus, 2016.
"Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 25-43.
- Marius Claudy and Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Cristina Miranda & Reinaldo Castro Souza & Mônica Barros & Cristina Vidigal Cabral de Miranda, 2007. "Short Term Demand Forecasting Using Double Exponential Smoothing and Interventions to Account for Holidays and Temperature Effects," EcoMod2007 23900058, EcoMod.
- Beatriz Martínez & Hipòlit Torró, 2016. "Anatomy of Risk Premium in UK Natural Gas Futures," Working Papers 2016.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Psiloglou, B.E. & Giannakopoulos, C. & Majithia, S. & Petrakis, M., 2009. "Factors affecting electricity demand in Athens, Greece and London, UK: A comparative assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1855-1863.
- Ahmed, T. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Agalgaonkar, A.P., 2012. "Climate change impacts on electricity demand in the State of New South Wales, Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 376-383.
- Burillo, Daniel & Chester, Mikhail V. & Pincetl, Stephanie & Fournier, Eric, 2019. "Electricity infrastructure vulnerabilities due to long-term growth and extreme heat from climate change in Los Angeles County," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 943-953.
- Radhi, Hassan & Sharples, Stephen, 2013. "Quantifying the domestic electricity consumption for air-conditioning due to urban heat islands in hot arid regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 371-380.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:1:p:55-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.