Electricity load and temperature : Issues in dynamic specification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:257-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hipòlit Torró, 2007.
"Forecasting Weekly Electricity Prices at Nord Pool,"
2007.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torro, Hipolit, 2007. "Forecasting Weekly Electricity Prices at Nord Pool," International Energy Markets Working Papers 7437, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Pardo, Angel & Meneu, Vicente & Valor, Enric, 2002. "Temperature and seasonality influences on Spanish electricity load," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Mansur, Erin T., 2014. "Measuring climatic impacts on energy consumption: A review of the empirical literature," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 522-530.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, "undated".
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Dyson, Mark E.H. & Borgeson, Samuel D. & Tabone, Michaelangelo D. & Callaway, Duncan S., 2014. "Using smart meter data to estimate demand response potential, with application to solar energy integration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 607-619.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:qut:auncer:wp103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clements, A.E. & Hurn, A.S. & Li, Z., 2016.
"Forecasting day-ahead electricity load using a multiple equation time series approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 522-530.
- Adam Clements & Stan Hurn & Zili Li, 2014. "Forecasting day-ahead electricity load using a multiple equation time series approach," NCER Working Paper Series 103, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 06 May 2015.
- Rong Chen & John L. Harris & Jun M. Liu & Lon-Mu Liu, 2006. "A semi-parametric time series approach in modeling hourly electricity loads," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(8), pages 537-559.
- Enric Valor & Hipòlit Torró & Vicente Meneu, 2001. "Single Factor Stochastic Models With Seasonality Applied To Underlying Weather Derivatives Variables," Working Papers. Serie EC 2001-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D.P. & Moschovits, M. & Karagiannis, F. & Papakonstantinou, D., 2006. "Models for mid-term electricity demand forecasting incorporating weather influences," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 208-227.
- Reza Fazeli & Brynhildur Davidsdottir & Jonas Hlynur Hallgrimsson, 2016. "Climate Impact On Energy Demand For Space Heating In Iceland," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-23, May.
- Huang, Yongfu, 2014. "Drivers of rising global energy demand: The importance of spatial lag and error dependence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 254-263.
- Torro, Hipolit, 2009. "Assessing the influence of spot price predictability on electricity futures hedging," MPRA Paper 18892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Kracík, Jiří & Lavička, Hynek, 2016. "Fluctuation analysis of high frequency electric power load in the Czech Republic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 951-961.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:16:y:1994:i:4:p:235-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.