The Egyptian Electricity Market: Designing a Prudent Peak Load Pricing Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Elizabeth E, 1972. "Peak-Load Pricing Under Regulatory Constraint," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 662-679, July-Aug..
- Seeto, Dewey & Woo, C. K. & Horowitz, Ira, 1997. "Time-of-use rates vs. Hopkinson tariffs redux: An analysis of the choice of rate structures in a regulated electricity distribution company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-185, May.
- Della Valle, Anna P., 1988. "Short-run versus long-run marginal cost pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 283-286, October.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R & Fernando, Chitru S, 1993. "Peak-Load Pricing and Reliability under Uncertainty," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Manning, Williard Jr. & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Acton, Jan Paul, 1979. "Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-194, September.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
- Ralph Turvey, 1968. "Peak-Load Pricing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 101-101.
- Berg, Sandford V. & Savvides, Andreas, 1983. "The theory of maximum kW demand charges for electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 258-266, October.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2003. "Electricity Capacity Requirements: Who Pays?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 11-22, October.
- J. A. Kay, 1979. "Uncertainty, Congestion and Peak Load Pricing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 601-611.
- Waverman, Leonard, 1975. "Peak-Load Pricing under Regulatory Constraint: A Proof of Inefficiency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 645-654, June.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1991. "Optimal Regulation: The Economic Theory of Natural Monopoly," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200848, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Electricity; Peak Load Pricing; Peak Demand; Off-Peak Demand;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .