Planning Electric Power Systems Under Demand Uncertainty with Different Technology Lead Times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Madansky, 1960. "Inequalities for Stochastic Linear Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 197-204, January.
- Gardner, Douglas T., 1996. "Flexibility in electric power planning: Coping with demand uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1207-1218.
- James E. Smith & Robert F. Nau, 1995. "Valuing Risky Projects: Option Pricing Theory and Decision Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(5), pages 795-816, May.
- Hung-po Chao, 1983. "Peak Load Pricing and Capacity Planning with Demand and Supply Uncertainty," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 179-190, Spring.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R & Fernando, Chitru S, 1993. "Peak-Load Pricing and Reliability under Uncertainty," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-23, March.
- George Stigler, 1939. "Production and Distribution in the Short Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47, pages 305-305.
- Nissan Levin & Asher Tishler & Jacob Zahavi, 1985. "Capacity Expansion of Power Generation Systems with Uncertainty in the Prices of Primary Energy Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 175-187, February.
- H. D. Sherali & A. L. Soyster & F. H. Murphy & S. Sen, 1984. "Intertemporal Allocation of Capital Costs in Electric Utility Capacity Expansion Planning Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Elizabeth Olmsted Teisberg, 1994. "An Option Valuation Analysis of Investment Choices by a Regulated Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 535-548, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malischek, Raimund & Trüby, Johannes, 2016.
"The future of nuclear power in France: an analysis of the costs of phasing-out,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 908-921.
- Malischek, Raimund & Trueby, Johannes, 2014. "The Future of Nuclear Power in France: An Analysis of the Costs of Phasing-out," EWI Working Papers 2014-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:272-286 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslead time; capacity planning; demand uncertainty; electric power systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:10:p:1289-1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.