Planning Electric Power Systems Under Demand Uncertainty with Different Technology Lead Times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Madansky, 1960. "Inequalities for Stochastic Linear Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 197-204, January.
- Gardner, Douglas T., 1996. "Flexibility in electric power planning: Coping with demand uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1207-1218.
- James E. Smith & Robert F. Nau, 1995. "Valuing Risky Projects: Option Pricing Theory and Decision Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(5), pages 795-816, May.
- Hung-po Chao, 1983. "Peak Load Pricing and Capacity Planning with Demand and Supply Uncertainty," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 179-190, Spring.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R & Fernando, Chitru S, 1993. "Peak-Load Pricing and Reliability under Uncertainty," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-23, March.
- George Stigler, 1939. "Production and Distribution in the Short Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47, pages 305-305.
- Nissan Levin & Asher Tishler & Jacob Zahavi, 1985. "Capacity Expansion of Power Generation Systems with Uncertainty in the Prices of Primary Energy Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 175-187, February.
- H. D. Sherali & A. L. Soyster & F. H. Murphy & S. Sen, 1984. "Intertemporal Allocation of Capital Costs in Electric Utility Capacity Expansion Planning Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Elizabeth Olmsted Teisberg, 1994. "An Option Valuation Analysis of Investment Choices by a Regulated Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 535-548, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malischek, Raimund & Trüby, Johannes, 2016.
"The future of nuclear power in France: an analysis of the costs of phasing-out,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 908-921.
- Malischek, Raimund & Trueby, Johannes, 2014. "The Future of Nuclear Power in France: An Analysis of the Costs of Phasing-out," EWI Working Papers 2014-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
More about this item
Keywordslead time; capacity planning; demand uncertainty; electric power systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:10:p:1289-1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .