Inequalities for Stochastic Linear Programming Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mestre, Ana Maria & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2015. "Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 791-806.
- Zhuang, Jifang & Gabriel, Steven A., 2008. "A complementarity model for solving stochastic natural gas market equilibria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 113-147, January.
- Francesca Maggioni & Elisabetta Allevi & Marida Bertocchi, 2016. "Monotonic bounds in multistage mixed-integer stochastic programming," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 423-457, July.
- Munoz, F.D. & Hobbs, B.F. & Watson, J.-P., 2016. "New bounding and decomposition approaches for MILP investment problems: Multi-area transmission and generation planning under policy constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 888-898.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:1013-1024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crean, Jason & Parton, Kevin & Mullen, John & Jones, Randall, 2013. "Representing climatic uncertainty in agricultural models – an application of state-contingent theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(3), September.
- Douglas T. Gardner & J. Scott Rogers, 1999. "Planning Electric Power Systems Under Demand Uncertainty with Different Technology Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1289-1306, October.
- Bistline, John E., 2015. "Electric sector capacity planning under uncertainty: Climate policy and natural gas in the US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 236-251.
- Laureano Escudero & Araceli Garín & María Merino & Gloria Pérez, 2007. "The value of the stochastic solution in multistage problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 48-64, July.
- Jirutitijaroen, Panida & Kim, Sujin & Kittithreerapronchai, Oran & Prina, José, 2013. "An optimization model for natural gas supply portfolios of a power generation company," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-9.
- de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda, 2002. "Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 72-92, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:6:y:1960:i:2:p:197-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .