Report NEP-CWA-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilmour, Brad & Gurung, Rajendra Kumar, 2008. "India Agricultural Policy Review," Economic and Market Information 46456, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors," Working Papers id:1877, eSocialSciences.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Ito, Seiro & Kubo, Kensuke & Kurosaki, Takashi & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2009. "How does credit access affect children's time allocation? Evidence from rural India," IDE Discussion Papers 183, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bandyopadhyay, Simanti & Rao, M. Govinda, 2009. "Fiscal health of selected Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4863, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00366276_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009. "What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous? An illustrative example on India," Post-Print halshs-00366274, HAL.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Murgai, Rinku, 2009. "Poverty decline, agricultural wages, and non-farm employment in rural India : 1983-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4858, The World Bank.
- Nistha Sinha & Joanne Yoong, 2009. "Long-Term Financial Incentives and Investment in Daughters: Evidence From Conditional Cash Transfers In North India," Working Papers 667, RAND Corporation.
- Sinha, Nistha & Yoong, Joanne, 2009. "Long-term financial incentives and investment in daughters : evidence from conditional cash transfers in north India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4860, The World Bank.
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2009. "Tourism Marketing: A Service Marketing perspective," MPRA Paper 14031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Sumati, 2008. "International venturing emerging paradigms - a study of the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 14028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Morais de Sa e Silva, 2009. "South-South Cooperation in Times of Global Economic Crisis," One Pager 76, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Wind power development : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4868, The World Bank.
- Kinda, Tidiane & Plane, Patrick & Veganzones-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2009. "Firms'productive performance and the investment climate in developing economies : an application to MENA manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4869, The World Bank.
- Habibullah, M.S. & Baharom, A.H. & Fong, Kin Hing, 2009. "Predictive Content of Output and Inflation For Stock Returns and Volatility: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 14114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordhan K. Saini, 2009. "Non-tariff measures and Indian textiles and clothing exports," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Anna Iara & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor , 2009. "Differentiated Impact of the Global Crisis," wiiw Forecast Reports 3, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- M. Zaman, 2008. "Towards An Economic Cooperative Zone of Turkic Nations: Aspirations and Bottlenecks," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1110, International Trade and Finance Association.