Differentiated Impact of the Global Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Havlik & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Growth Resurgence, Productivity Catching-up and Labour Demand in Central and Eastern European Countries," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and East European new EU member states; Southeast Europe; Balkans; former Soviet Union; China; Turkey; economic forecasts; GDP growth; labour productivity; exchange rates; inflation; EU integration;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-03-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-03-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:fpaper:fc:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .