The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "The Growth of knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007: Analysis of its evidence and the facilitating factors," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 409, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2008. "The Internationalization of Firms From India: Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 111-131.
- Florian Taübe, 2009. "Diversity and the Geography of Technology Entrepreneurship: Evidence from the Indian IT Industry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206777, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2013. "Explaining Success and Failure in Economic Development," Chapters, in: D. S.P. Rao & Bart van Ark (ed.), World Economic Performance, chapter 9, pages 227-267, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & C. Veeramani, 2017.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Determinants, and Policy Issues,"
Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 142-166, Winter/Sp.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & C. Veeramani, 2016. "Internationalization of Indian enterprises: patterns, determinants and policy issues," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Manish Popli & Ashutosh Sinha, 2014. "Determinants of early movers in cross-border merger and acquisition wave in an emerging market: A study of Indian firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1075-1099, December.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "Growth of Knowledge-intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2009-49, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arvind Panagariya & Megha Mukim, 2014.
"A Comprehensive Analysis of Poverty in India,"
Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Mukim, Megha, 2013. "A comprehensive analysis of poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6714, The World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya and Megha Mukim, 2013. "A Comprehensive Analysis of Poverty in India," Working Papers 201301, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jul 2013.
- Sahoo, Manoranjan & Babu, M. Suresh & Dash, Umakant, 2016. "Long run sustainability of current account balance of China and India: New evidence from combined cointegration test," MPRA Paper 79013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Chari, Murali D.R. & Banalieva, Elitsa R., 2015. "How do pro-market reforms impact firm profitability? The case of India under reform," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 357-367.
- Shalendra D. Sharma, 2009. "Dealing with the Contagion: China and India in the Aftermath of the Subprime Meltdown," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(2), pages 1-14, March.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013.
"Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2013n37, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Poonam & Hasan, Rana & Kumar, Utsav, 2009. "Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth and Employment in Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 13496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramu M R, Anantha & Gayithri, K, 2016. "Fiscal deficit composition and economic growth relation in India: A time series econometric analysis," MPRA Paper 76304, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Sep 2016.
- Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,Sari & Kerr,William Robert, 2016. "Will market competition trump gender discrimination in India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7814, The World Bank.
- Mehra, Rajnish, 2010.
"Indian Equity Markets: Measures of Fundamental Value,"
India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 1-38.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2010. "Indian Equity Markets: Measures of Fundamental Value," NBER Working Papers 16061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2009. "Miracles and debacles revisited," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 556-572, July.
- Ravi Ramamurti & Jenny Hillemann, 2018. "What is “Chinese” about Chinese multinationals?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(1), pages 34-48, January.
- Agarwal, Manmohan & Whalley, John, 2013.
"The 1991 Reforms, Indian Economic Growth, and Social Progress,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
128, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Manmohan Agarwal & John Whalley, 2013. "The 1991 Reforms, Indian Economic Growth, and Social Progress," NBER Working Papers 19024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chakraborty, Shankha & Thompson, Jon C. & Yehoue, Etienne B., 2016. "The culture of entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 288-317.
- Barman, Hemanta & Dutta, Mrinal Kanti & Nath, Hiranya K., 2018. "The telecommunications divide among Indian states," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 530-551.
- Radhicka Kapoor, 2014. "Creating Jobs in Indiaâ€™s Organised Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:6208, eSocialSciences.
- Chari, Murali D.R. & Dixit, Jaya, 2015. "Business groups and entrepreneurship in developing countries after reforms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1359-1366.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship; knowledge;
All these keywords.
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2009-03-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2009-03-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2009-03-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2009-03-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Padma Prakash (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.