The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2008. "The Internationalization of Firms From India: Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 111-131.
- Florian Taübe, 2009. "Diversity and the Geography of Technology Entrepreneurship: Evidence from the Indian IT Industry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206777, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship; knowledge;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-03-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2009-03-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2009-03-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2009-03-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .