Report NEP-HRM-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atal, Vidya & Basu, Kaushik & Gray, John & Lee, Travis, 2009. "Literacy Traps: Society-wide Education and Individual Skill Premia," IZA Discussion Papers 4047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campolieti, Michele & Fang, Tony & Gunderson, Morley, 2009. "Labour Market Outcomes and Skills Acquisition of High-School Dropouts," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-25, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2009.
- Matloob Piracha & Florin Vadean, 2009. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice," Studies in Economics 0905, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics & Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," Working Papers 200905, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2009003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Intergenerational Complementarities in Education and the Relationship between Growth and Volatility," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2009.
- Katja Goerlitz, 2009. "The Development of Employers’ Training Investments Over Time – A Decomposition Analysis Using German Establishment Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0087, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2009. "Do immigrants work in riskier jobs?," Working Papers 0901, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors," Working Papers id:1877, eSocialSciences.
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo, 2009. "Natural disasters and human capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4862, The World Bank.
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "College major choice and the gender gap," Staff Reports 364, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.