Report NEP-KNM-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mário A. P. M. Silva, 2009. "A Model of Growth with Intertemporal Knowledge Externalities, Augmented with Contemporaneous Knowledge Externalities," FEP Working Papers 315, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors," Working Papers id:1877, eSocialSciences.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:4617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.