A Model of Growth with Intertemporal Knowledge Externalities, Augmented with Contemporaneous Knowledge Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012. "Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rua, Antonio & Nunes, Luis C., 2005.
"Coincident and leading indicators for the euro area: A frequency band approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, pages 503-523.
- João Amador & Carlos Coimbra, 2007. "Characteristics of the Portuguese Economic Growth: What has been Missing?," Working Papers w200708, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paul Schreyer, 2004. "Capital Stocks, Capital Services and Multi-Factor Productivity Measures," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 163-184.
- Aurora Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2003. "Human Capital, Innovation Capability and Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 131, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christophe Kamps, 2006.
"New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries, 1960-2001,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(1), pages 1-6.
- Christophe Kamps, 2004. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," IMF Working Papers 04/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," Public Economics 0506015, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework," Bank of England working papers 192, Bank of England.
- Marcel Timmer, 1999. "Indonesia's Ascent on the Technology Ladder: Capital Stock and Total Factor Productivity in Indonesian Manufacturing, 1975-95," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 75-97.
- Paul Schreyer & Pierre-Emmanuel Bignon & Julien Dupont, 2003. "OECD Capital Services Estimates: Methodology and a First Set of Results," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2003/6, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Market services productivity across Europe and the US," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 139-194, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity in Canada: An Evaluation of Alternative Methods of Estimating Capital Services," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007009e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1995. "Productivity, Volume 1: Postwar US Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100495, January.
- Abdul Azeez Erumban, 2008. "Rental Prices, Rates of Return, Capital Aggregation and Productivity: Evidence from EU and US," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(3), pages 499-533, September.
- Hulten, Charles R & Wykoff, Frank C, 1996. "Issues in the Measurement of Economic Depreciation: Introductory Remarks," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 10-23, January.
- Pina, Alvaro Manuel & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005.
"Comparing macroeconomic returns on human and public capital: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese case (1960-2001),"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, pages 585-598.
- Miguel ST. Aubyn & Álvaro Pina, 2004. "Comparing Macroeconomic Returns on human and Public Capital: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Case (1960-2001)," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lains, Pedro, 2003. "Catching up to the European core: Portuguese economic growth, 1910-1990," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 369-386, October.
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mas, Matilde & Milana, Carlo & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2008. "Spain and Italy: Catching up and falling behind. Two different tales of productivity slowdown," MPRA Paper 15834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous growth; innovation; knowledge complementarities; knowledge externalities; general equilibrium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-03-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2009-03-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2009-03-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .