Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Enrico Pinali, 2007. "Export Processing Zones: Past and Future Role in Trade and Development," OECD Trade Policy Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Glavan, Bogdan, 2007.
"Coordination Failures, Cluster Theory and Entrepreneurship: A Critical View,"
6033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glavan, Bogdan, 2007. "Coordination Failures, Cluster Theory and Entrepreneurship: A Critical View," MPRA Paper 6275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2004. "Export processing zones in India: Analysis of the export performance," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 148, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Desrochers, Pierre, 2001. "Geographical Proximity and the Transmission of Tacit Knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1999. "Successful Adjustment in Indian Industry: the Case of Ludhiana's Woolen Knitwear Cluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Bell, Martin & Albu, Michael, 1999. "Knowledge Systems and Technological Dynamism in Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1715-1734, September.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007.
"Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development,"
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22140, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michael J. Enright, 1995. "Organization and Coordination in Geographically Concentrated Industries," NBER Chapters,in: Coordination and Information: Historical Perspectives on the Organization of Enterprise, pages 103-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana & Lemennicier, Bertrand, 2000. "Marriage contracts and the law-and-economics of marriage: an Austrian perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 665-690, June.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima & Shoichi Yamashita, 2008. "Growing Industrial Clusters in Asia : Serendipity and Science," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6429.
- Arvind Virmani, 2006. "India's Economic Growth History: Fluctuations, Trends, Break Points and Phases," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 81-103, July.
- William C. Gruben & Sherry L. Kiser, 2001. "NAFTA and maquiladoras: is the growth connected?," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, number 2001naitg.
- Madani, Dorsati, 1999. "A review of the role and impact of export processing zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2238, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Coyne & Lotta Moberg, 2015. "The political economy of state-provided targeted benefits," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 337-356, September.
- Abigail R. Hall, 2014. "Mountains of Disappointment: The Failure of State-Led Development Aid in Appalachia," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Spring 20), pages 83-100.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian economic development; Export processing zones; Special economic zones; Clusters; F10; O11; O24;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:4:p:347-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .