Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Enrico Pinali, 2007. "Export Processing Zones: Past and Future Role in Trade and Development," OECD Trade Policy Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima & Shoichi Yamashita, 2008. "Growing Industrial Clusters in Asia : Serendipity and Science," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6429, December.
- Arvind Virmani, 2006. "India's Economic Growth History: Fluctuations, Trends, Break Points and Phases," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 81-103, July.
- William C. Gruben & Sherry L. Kiser, 2001. "NAFTA and maquiladoras: is the growth connected?," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, number 2001naitg, December.
- Madani, Dorsati, 1999. "A review of the role and impact of export processing zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2238, The World Bank.
- Glavan, Bogdan, 2007.
"Coordination Failures, Cluster Theory and Entrepreneurship: A Critical View,"
6033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glavan, Bogdan, 2007. "Coordination Failures, Cluster Theory and Entrepreneurship: A Critical View," MPRA Paper 6275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2004. "Export processing zones in India: Analysis of the export performance," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 148, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Desrochers, Pierre, 2001. "Geographical Proximity and the Transmission of Tacit Knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana & Lemennicier, Bertrand, 2000. "Marriage contracts and the law-and-economics of marriage: an Austrian perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 665-690, June.
- Michael J. Enright, 1995. "Organization and Coordination in Geographically Concentrated Industries," NBER Chapters,in: Coordination and Information: Historical Perspectives on the Organization of Enterprise, pages 103-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1999. "Successful Adjustment in Indian Industry: the Case of Ludhiana's Woolen Knitwear Cluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Bell, Martin & Albu, Michael, 1999. "Knowledge Systems and Technological Dynamism in Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1715-1734, September.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Working Papers id:1111, eSocialSciences.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22140, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:4:p:347-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.