Export Processing Zones: Past and Future Role in Trade and Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William MILBERG & Deborah WINKLER, 2011.
"Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: Problems of theory and measurement,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 341-365, December.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2012. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: Problems of Theory and Measurement," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2010-04, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Jean-Marc Siroën & Ayçil Yücer, 2014. "Trade Performance of Free Trade Zones," Working Papers DT/2014/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Picarelli, Nathalie, 2016. "Who really benefits from export processing zones? Evidence from Nicaraguan municipalities," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 318-332.
- Triyakshana Seshadri & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 347-366, December.
- Wojciech Lichota, 2016. "Efektywność finansowa specjalnych stref ekonomicznych w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 99-130.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1150-1163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creskoff, Stephen & Walkenhorst, Peter, 2009. "Implications of WTO disciplines for special economic zones in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4892, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:01:n:s1793993315500064 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:5:p:1012-1038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tantri, Malini L., 2014. "Promises and paradoxes of SEZs expansion in India," Working Papers 331, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Malini L. Tantri, 2012. "Did the metamorphosis from Export Processing Zones to Special Economic Zones improve the efficiency of trade enclaves in India?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 321-337, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Juan Obach & Miguel Angel Santos, 2016. "Special Economic Zones in Panama: Technology Spillovers from a Labor Market Perspective," CID Working Papers 326, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Brooks, Douglas H. & Ferrarini, Benno, 2014. "Vertical gravity," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 1-9.
- Konstantinos J. Hazakis, 2014. "The rationale of special economic zones (SEZs): An Institutional approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 85-101, March.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008.
"China and India - A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches,"
Trade Working Papers
22170, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008. "China and India: A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches," Working Papers id:1637, eSocialSciences.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Obach, Juan & Santos, Miquel Angel, 2016. "Special Economic Zones in Panama: A Critical Assessment," Working Paper Series rwp16-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2009. "China versus Mexico in the Global EPZ Industry: Maquiladoras, FDI Quality, and Plant Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1069-1082, June.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:03:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793969014500125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayçıl Yücer & Jean-Marc Siroën, 2017. "Trade Performance of Export Processing Zones," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1012-1038, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-15 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-12-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:53-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.