Geographical Proximity and the Transmission of Tacit Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Management of Cluster Policies: Case Studies of Japanese, German, and French Bio-clusters," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Triyakshana Seshadri & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 347-366, December.
- Philippe Béraud, 2002. "L'innovation comme “concrétisation de l'objet technique” : Quelle est la fonction de l'entrepreneur technologue ?," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(2), pages 51-70.
- Yuan-Chieh Chang & Ming-Huei Chen & Yuan-Po Lin & Yu-Shiang Gao, 2012. "Measuring Regional Innovation and Entrepreneurship Capabilities," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(2), pages 90-108, June.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2011.
"Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 714-727, June.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," Working Paper Series 22, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Negin Salimi & Rudi Bekkers & Koen Frenken, 2015.
"Governance mode choice in collaborative Ph.D. projects,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 840-858, October.
- Negin Salimi & Rudi Bekkers & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Governance Mode Choice in Collaborative PhD Projects," Working Papers 13-09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2013.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2016. "University knowledge and the creation of innovative start-ups: an analysis of the Italian case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 293-311, August.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:89:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3000-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arielle John & Virgil Henry Storr, 2011. "The Sociability and Morality of Market Settlements," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:405-415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew David Allan Smith, 2016. "The Use and Abuse of Environmental Knowledge: A Bloomington School Interpretation of the Canadian Fisheries Act of 1868," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 139-161, June.
- Randall Holcombe, 2008. "Advancing economic analysis beyond the equilibrium framework," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 225-249, December.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2011. "Cultivating Creativity: Market Creation of Agglomeration Economies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:14:y:2001:i:1:p:25-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.