Mauritania - Policy Options to Enhance Private Sector Development : Country Economic Memorandum
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, .
"The Regulation of Labor,"
19483, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Cling, Jean-Pierre & Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, Francois, 2005. "Export processing zones in Madagascar: a success story under threat?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 785-803, May.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007.
"Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development,"
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22140, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Richard Auty & Nicola Pontara, 2008. "A Dual-track Strategy for Managing Mauritania's Projected Oil Rent," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 59-77, 01.
- Bevan, D L & Collier, P & Gunning, J W, 1987. "Consequences of a Commodity Boom in a Controlled Economy: Accumulation and Redistribution in Kenya 1975-83," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 489-513, May.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521265638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boone, Peter, 1996. "Politics and the effectiveness of foreign aid," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 289-329, February.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Hayri, Aydin, 2000.
"Does more intense competition lead to higher growth?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2320, The World Bank.
- Dutz, Mark & Hayri, Aydin, 1999. "Does More Intense Competition Lead to Higher Growth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521397421 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.