India's Economic Growth History: Fluctuations, Trends, Break Points and Phases
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Infrastructure And Regional Development In India," MPRA Paper 4814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2003. "Infrastructural Facilities in India: District Level Availability Index," MPRA Paper 4779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banga, Rashmi & Das, Abhijit, 2010. "Role of trade policies in growth of Indian manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 35198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew McCartney, 2011. "Pakistan, Growth, Dependency, and Crisis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 71-94, September.
- Triyakshana Seshadri & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 347-366, December.
- Md., Samsur Jaman, 2014. "Monitoring Structural Changes in NER: -An Empirical Analysis of Mizoram," MPRA Paper 60270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A Hashim, 2011. "J-Curve of Productivity and Growth; Indian Manufacturing Post-Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 11/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Herd & Sean Dougherty, 2007. "Growth Prospects in China and India Compared," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 65-89, June.
- Harish Mani & G. Bhalachandran & V. N. Pandit, 2011. "Public Investment In Agricultural And Gdp Growth-- Another Look At The Inter Sectoral Linkages And Policy Implications," Working papers 201, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arvind Virmani, 2012. "Accelerating And Sustaining Growth; Economic and Political Lessons," IMF Working Papers 12/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2008. "V-Factor: Distribution, timing and correlates of the the great Indian growth turnaround," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ghate, Chetan & Wright, Stephen, 2012.
"The “V-factor”: Distribution, timing and correlates of the great Indian growth turnaround,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 58-67.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2008. "The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 783, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2009. "The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & A. Venugopala Reddy, 2011. "Investment and Economic Opportunities: Urbanization, Infrastructure and Governance in The North and South of India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(1), pages 1-46, June.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Republic of India : Accelerating Agricultural Productivity Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21419, The World Bank.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2013. "A Total Factor Productivity-Capital Accumulation Hypothesis of India’s Growth Transitions," CEF.UP Working Papers 1313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Economy; Economic Growth; Development; Phases of Growth; Socialism; Bharatiya Rate of Growth.;
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:41:y:2006:i:1:p:81-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.