Macro-economic management of the Indian economy: capital flows, interest rates, and inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arvind Virmani, 2008. "Macro-economic Management of the Indian Economy: Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Inflation," Working Papers id:1353, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ofair Razin & Susan M. Collins, 1997. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Growth," International Finance 9707001, EconWPA.
- Ofair Razin & Susan M. Collins, 1997. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Growth," NBER Working Papers 6174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Ricardo Faria & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2000. "Testing the Balassa-Samuelson Effect: Implications for Growth and PPP," Studies in Economics 0008, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Vipul Bhatt & Arvind Virmani, 2005. "Global integration of India's Money Market : Interest rate parity in India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 164, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2007.
"India's Experience with Capital Flows: The Elusive Quest for a Sustainable Current Account Deficit,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 609-644
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2005. "India's Experience with Capital Flows: The Elusive Quest for a Sustainable Current Account Deficit," NBER Working Papers 11387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas Kumar & Jena, Pratap R., 2008. "Issues before the thirteenth finance commission," Working Papers 08/55, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Masood, Tariq & Ahmad, Mohd. Izhar, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Capital Inflows in India," MPRA Paper 19299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2009.
- Gargi Sanati, 2010. "Integration of Indiaâ€™s Financial Markets on the Domestic and International Fronts: An Emperical Analysis of the Post-Liberalisation Period. June 2010," Working Papers id:3097, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordscapital inflow; monetary policy; financial reform; externality; taxation; trade reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:macfem:v:2:y:2009:i:2:p:189-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REME20 .