Global integration of India's Money Market : Interest rate parity in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "Fixes: Of the Forward Discount Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 748-752, November.
- Barnhart, Scott W. & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles S., 1999. "Non-Informative Tests of the Unbiased Forward Exchange Rate," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 265-291, June.
- Cornell, Bradford, 1989. "The impact of data errors on measurement of the foreign exchange risk premium," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 147-157, March.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim, 2000. "The forward premium anomaly is not as bad as you think," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 471-488, August.
- Christensen, Michael, 2000. "Uncovered Interest Parity and Policy Behavior New Evidence," Finance Working Papers 00-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Christensen, Michael, 2000. "Uncovered interest parity and policy behavior: new evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 81-87, October.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "Forward and spot exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-338, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bharat Chadha, 2007. "Impact of U.S. Federal Interest Rate and Movement of MSCI on Indian Capital Markets," Working Papers id:1024, eSocialSciences.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009.
"Macro-economic management of the Indian economy: capital flows, interest rates, and inflation,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 189-214.
- Arvind Virmani, 2008. "Macro-economic Management of the Indian Economy: Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Inflation," Working Papers id:1353, eSocialSciences.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Y. Siregar & Tony Cavoli, 2006. "Financial Integration in East Asia: How Far? How Much Further to Go?," Working Papers id:372, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-01-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-01-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.