Issues Before the Thirteenth Finance Commission
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Govinda Rao & R. Kavita Rao, 2005.
"Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India,"
India Policy Forum,
Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 55-122.
- M.Govinda Rao & R.Kavita Rao, 2005. "Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India," Working Papers id:243, eSocialSciences.
- M. Govinda Rao & Rao, R. Kavita, 2005. "Trends and issues in tax policy and reform in India," Working Papers tru1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- R. Kavita Rao, 2008. "Goods and Services Tax for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22976, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009.
"Macro-economic management of the Indian economy: capital flows, interest rates, and inflation,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 189-214.
- Arvind Virmani, 2008. "Macro-economic Management of the Indian Economy: Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Inflation," Working Papers id:1353, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Rao, Govinda, 2006. "Political Economy of Federalism in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195686937.
- Rao, M Govinda, 1997. "Invisible Transfers in Indian Federalism," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 52(3-4), pages 429-448.
- Rao, R. Kavita, 2008. "Goods and services tax for India," Working Papers 08/57, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- R M Bird, 1986.
"On Measuring Fiscal Centralization and Fiscal Balance in Federal States,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 4(4), pages 389-404, December.
- R M Bird, 1986. "On measuring fiscal centralization and fiscal balance in federal states," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(4), pages 389-404, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajesh Chadha, 2009. "Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India : Impact on IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Growth and International Trade," Trade Working Papers 23071, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralization and Development Outcomes in India: An Exploratory Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1511-1521.
- Pratap Ranjan Jena, 2016. "Reform Initiatives in the Budgeting System in India," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 106-124, February.
- Abhay Pethe & B.M.Misra & Rakhe.P.B, 2008. "STRENGTHENING DECENTRALIZATION - Augmenting the Consolidated Fund of the states by th Thirteenth Finacnce Commission: A NORMATIVE APPROACH," Department of Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai Working Papers 31, Department of Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
More about this item
Keywordstransfer; public; policy; capital inflows; fiscal health; interest payments; deficit; budget liabilities; GDP; finance commission; terms of reference; TOR; India; governments; eauity; incentives; state; union; states;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .