Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India : Impact on IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Growth and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas Kumar & Jena, Pratap R., 2008. "Issues before the thirteenth finance commission," Working Papers 08/55, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M. Govinda Rao & R. Kavita Rao, 2005.
"Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India,"
India Policy Forum,
Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 55-122.
- M. Govinda Rao & Rao, R. Kavita, 2005. "Trends and issues in tax policy and reform in India," Working Papers tru1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M.Govinda Rao & R.Kavita Rao, 2005. "Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India," Working Papers id:243, eSocialSciences.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Anderson, Kym, 2002. "Impact of the GST and Wine Tax Reform on Australia's Wine Industry: A CGE Analysis," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 69-81, March.
- G.A. Meagher & Brian R. Parmenter, 1993. "Some Short-Run Implications of Fightback: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-101, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 1999. "The Government's Tax Package: Further Analysis based on the MONASH Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-131, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
Keywordstax; India; goods and services tax; economic growth; factors of production;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.