The Government's Tax Package: Further Analysis based on the MONASH Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajesh Chadha, 2009. "Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India : Impact on IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Growth and International Trade," Trade Working Papers 23071, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Freebairn, John W., 2000. "Tax reform and the natural resource industries," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Wittwer, Glyn, 2000. "The Sensitivity Of Wine Industry Outcomes To Model Assumptions In Gst Scenarios," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123742, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Models; Economic Integration;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .