Interstate distribution of central expenditure and subsidies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Nirvikar & Rao, Govinda, 2006. "Political Economy of Federalism in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195686937.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Rama & Tara Béteille & Yue Li & Pradeep K. Mitra & John Lincoln Newman, 2015. "Addressing Inequality in South Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20395.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis & Sikdar, Satadru, 2014.
"Three Decades of Human Development across Indian States: Inclusive Growth or Perpetual Disparity?,"
14/139, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Satadru Sikdar & Debashis Chakraborty, 2014. "Three Decades of Human Development across Indian States: Inclusive Growth or Perpetual Disparity?," Working Papers id:5929, eSocialSciences.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2010. "Is there any relationship between Economic Growth and Human Development? Evidence from Indian States," MPRA Paper 22997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas K., 2011. "Federalism and fiscal reform in India," Working Papers 11/84, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:10/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .