Is there any relationship between Economic Growth and Human Development? Evidence from Indian States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Mukherjee, Anit K. & Amar Nath, H.K., 2010. "Interstate distribution of central expenditure and subsidies," Working Papers 10/66, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2008.
"Environment, human development and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 867-880, February.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, human development and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2006.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Suri, Tavneet, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Center Discussion Papers 28379, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pje:journl:article28sumvii is not listed on IDEAS
- Dash, Bharatee Bhushan & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2013.
"Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States,"
13/118, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bharatee Bhushan Dash & Sacchidananda Mukherjee, 2013. "Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers id:5349, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Randolph & Elizabeth Kaletski, 2018. "Securing Economic and Social Rights: Obstacle or Handmaiden to Growth?," Economic Rights Working Papers 26, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Michael, Bryane, 2015. "What Does Brunei Teach Us About Using Human Development Index Rankings as a Policy Tool?," EconStor Preprints 107401, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2016. "Do Public Policy Dynamics Stimulate Anti-Incumbency Waves? Results from Indian States," MPRA Paper 73010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mine Yilmazer & Serkan Çinar, 2015. "Human Capabilities and Economic Growth: A Comparative Human Capability Index," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 843-853.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Human Development; Human Development Index Methodology; Economic Liberalisation; Indian States;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-11 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2010-06-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HAP-2010-06-11 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.