Is there any relationship between Economic Growth and Human Development? Evidence from Indian States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Mukherjee, Anit K. & Amar Nath, H.K., 2010. "Interstate distribution of central expenditure and subsidies," Working Papers 10/66, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2008.
"Environment, human development and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 867-880, February.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, human development and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2006.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Suri, Tavneet, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Center Discussion Papers 28379, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pje:journl:article28sumvii is not listed on IDEAS
- Dash, Bharatee Bhushan & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2013.
"Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States,"
13/118, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bharatee Bhushan Dash & Sacchidananda Mukherjee, 2013. "Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers id:5349, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Randolph & Elizabeth Kaletski, 2018. "Securing Economic and Social Rights: Obstacle or Handmaiden to Growth?," Economic Rights Working Papers 26, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Michael, Bryane, 2015. "What Does Brunei Teach Us About Using Human Development Index Rankings as a Policy Tool?," EconStor Preprints 107401, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2016. "Do Public Policy Dynamics Stimulate Anti-Incumbency Waves? Results from Indian States," MPRA Paper 73010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mine Yilmazer & Serkan Çinar, 2015. "Human Capabilities and Economic Growth: A Comparative Human Capability Index," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 843-853.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Human Development; Human Development Index Methodology; Economic Liberalisation; Indian States;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-11 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2010-06-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HAP-2010-06-11 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .