Report NEP-FDG-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2010. "Aid and Growth Have We Come Full Circle?," Working Papers id:2513, eSocialSciences.
- Daniel C. Monchuk & Dermot J. Hayes & John Miranowski & Dayton M. Lambert, 2010. "Inference Based on Alternative Bootstrapping Methods in Spatial Models with an Application to County Income Growth in the United States," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp507, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mónica Meireles & Isabel Soares & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Economic Growth, Ecological Technology and Public Intervention," FEP Working Papers 378, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Negre, Mario, 2010. "Concepts and Operationalization of Pro-Poor Growth," Working Paper Series wp2010-47, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2010. "Is there any relationship between Economic Growth and Human Development? Evidence from Indian States," MPRA Paper 22997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W., 2010. "The Great Transformation 1989-2029: Could It Have Been Better? Will It Be Better?," Working Paper Series wp2010-40, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ofer, Gur, 2010. "Twenty Years Later and the Socialist Heritage is still Kicking: the Case of Russia," Working Paper Series wp2010-59, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Woojin Kang, 2010. "Fiscal Stimulus, Agricultural Growth and Poverty in Asia," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dayaratne, Ranjith, 2010. "Moderating Urbanization and Managing Growth: How Can Colombo Prevent the Emerging Chaos?," Working Paper Series wp2010-64, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).