Fiscal Stimulus, Agricultural Growth and Poverty in Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Woojin Kang, 2012. "Fiscal Stimulus, Agricultural Growth and Poverty in Asia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 713-739, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Expenditure; Fiscal Policy; Economic Growth; Agricultural Growth; Poverty; Asia;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-06-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .