Report NEP-AGR-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang, 2010. "The Global Bioenergy Expansion: How Large Are the Foodâˆ’Fuel Trade-Offs?," Staff General Research Papers 31603, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wimolpat Bumbudsanpharoke, 2010. "Perceptions of Best Management Practices on Thai Citrus Farms and the Development of an Agri-Environmental Policy: A Case Study in the Ping River Basin, Thailand," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201003t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2010.
- Luca Salvati, 2010. "Mediterranean Desertification and the Economic System," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 10, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Linda Kleemann & Alexandra Effenberger, 2010. "Price Transmission in the Pineapple Market – What Role for Organic Fruit?," Kiel Working Papers 1626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2010. "Does European Aflatoxin Regulation Hurt Groundnut Exporters from Africa?," Staff General Research Papers 31595, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang Jing & Nuno Carlos Leitão & Horácio C. Faustino, 2010. "Intra-Industry Trade in Agricultural Products: The Case of China," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Woojin Kang, 2010. "Fiscal Stimulus, Agricultural Growth and Poverty in Asia," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- David Simpson, 2010. "Allocating Land for an Ecosystem Service: A Simple Model of Nutrient Retention with an Application to the Chesapeake Bay Watershed," NCEE Working Paper Series 201004, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:8/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- He, Haoran, 2010. "The Effects of an Environmental Policy on Consumers: Lessons from the Chinese Plastic Bag Regulation," Working Papers in Economics 453, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- José Miguel Martínez-Carrión & Francisco José Medina-Albaladejo, 2010. "Change and development in the Spanish wine industry, 1950-2009," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1006, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.