Are the poor protected from budget cuts? theory and evidence for Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Ravallion, 1999. "Is More Targeting Consistent with Less Spending?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 411-419, August.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1998. "Targeting Revisited," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 231-248, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Appraising Workfare," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 31-48, February.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2000.
"Monitoring Targeting Performance When Decentralized Allocations to the Poor Are Unobserved,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Ravallion, 1999. "Monitoring targeting performance when decentralized allocation to the poor are unobserved," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2080, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Benefit incidence and the timing of program capture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1956, The World Bank.
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 1998. "The Political Economy of Targeting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 95(1-2), pages 177-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2002.
"Are the Poor Protected from Budget Cuts? Evidence for Argentina,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Martin Ravallion, 2002. "Are the Poor Protected from Budget Cuts? Evidence for Argentina," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 95-121, May.
- Maloney, William F., 2001. "Evaluating emergency programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2728, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Argentina - Crisis and Poverty 2003 : A Poverty Assessment, Volume 2. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14701, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Financial Crises, Poverty, and Income Distribution," IMF Working Papers 02/4, International Monetary Fund.
- -, 2004. "A decade of social development in Latin America, 1990-1999," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 77 edited by Eclac.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Services&Transfers to Poor; Public&Municipal Finance; Poverty Reduction Strategies; Public Sector Economics; Urban Economics; Rural Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.