The political economy of targeting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1985. "A problem with the negative income tax," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 261-265.
- Seade, J. K., 1977. "On the shape of optimal tax schedules," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 203-235, April.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1996.
"A Set-Theoretical Comparison of C2 Social Choice Correspondences,"
Cahiers de recherche
9624, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- De Donder, P & Le Breton, M & Truchon, M, 1996. "A Set-Theoretical Comparison of C2 Social Choice Correspondences," Papers 9624, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- De Donder, P. & Le Breton, M. & Truchon, M., 1996. "A Set-Theoretical Comparison of C2 Social Choice Correspondences," Papers 180, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Hindriks, J., 1994.
"The Targeting of Social Security : A Tax Reform Approach,"
148, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Hindriks, J., 1999. "The Targeting of Social Security: a Tax Reform Approach," Discussion Papers 9918, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Philippe Weil, 1992. "Menus of Linear Income Tax Schedules," NBER Working Papers 3968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Seade, Jesus, 1982. "Nonlinear pricing in a finite economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 157-179, March.
- Slemrod, Joel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Mayshar, Joram & Lundholm, Michael, 1994. "The optimal two-bracket linear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 269-290, February.
- Webb, Steven, 1995. "Social Security Policy in a Changing Labour Market," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 11-26, Autumn.
- Kramer, Gerald H., 1977. "A dynamical model of political equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 310-334, December.
- Roberts, Kevin W. S., 1977. "Voting over income tax schedules," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 329-340, December.
- Philippe De Donder, 2000. "Majority voting solution concepts and redistributive taxation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(4), pages 601-627.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1994. "Analysis of Democratic Institutions: Structure," Discussion Papers 1095, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:95:y:1998:i:1:p:177-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.