Protecting the poor from macroeconomic shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 2001. "Inflation and the Poor," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 160-178, May.
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and policy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2551-2657 Elsevier.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman, 2002. "What causes violent crime?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1323-1357, July.
- repec:cep:stitep:/1995/286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Appraising Workfare," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 31-48, February.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G., 1995.
"Roads to equality: wealth distribution dynamics with public-private capital complementarity,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19368, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira, 1995. "Roads to Equality: Wealth Distribution Dynamics with Public-Private Capital Complementarity," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 286, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Blejer, Mario I & Guerrero, Isabel, 1990. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Income Distribution: An Empirical Study of the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 414-423, August.
- Bourguignon, Francois & de Melo, Jaime & Morrisson, Christian, 1991.
"Poverty and income distribution during adjustment: Issues and evidence from the OECD project,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1485-1508, November.
- Bourguignon, Francois & de Melo, Jaime & Morrisson, Christian, 1991. "Poverty and income distribution during adjustment : issues and evidence from the OECD project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 810, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Benefit incidence and the timing of program capture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1956, The World Bank.
- Decaluwe, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L. & Thorbecke, E., 1999.
"Poverty Analysis Within a General Equilibrium Framework,"
Cahiers de recherche
9909, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Decaluwe, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L. & Thorbecke, E., 1999. "Poverty Analysis Within a General Equilibrium Framework," Papers 9909, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1998.
"Why Have Some Indian States Done Better Than Others at Reducing Rural Poverty?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 17-38, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Why have some Indian states done better than others at reducing rural poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1594, The World Bank.
- Thorbecke, Erik, 1991. "Adjustment, growth and income distribution in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1595-1614, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Abdel Gadir Ali, "undated". "On the Challenges of Economic Development in Post-Conflict Sudan," API-Working Paper Series 0501, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Taschowsky, Peter, 2000. "Soziale Sicherheit und Wachstum," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-237, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jha,R., 2000.
"Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?,"
204, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Jha, Raghbendra, 2002. "Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?," Departmental Working Papers 2002-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2005. "The political economy of targeted safety nets," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 31498, The World Bank.
- Marina Halac & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Distributional effects of crises : the role of financial transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3173, The World Bank.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and Poverty: Channels of Influence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_411, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ali Abdel Gadir Ali, "undated". "On Financing Post-Conflict Development in Sudan," API-Working Paper Series 0404, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Nicola Jones & Hannah Marsden, 2010. "Assessing the Impacts of and Response to the 1997-98 Asian Financial Crisis through a Child Rights Lens," Working papers 1002, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2005. "Banking sector crises and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3659, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Financial Crises, Poverty, and Income Distribution," IMF Working Papers 02/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & Jennifer Coates, 2002. "Food-Based Safety Nets and Related Programs," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 12, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Henri-François HENNER, 2002. "Compétitivité, réformes budgétaires et réduction de la pauvreté au Bénin. Croissance et pauvreté," Working Papers 200208, CERDI.
- Juan F. Castro, 2006. "Política fiscal y gasto social en el Perú: Cuánto se ha avanzado y qué más se puede hacer para reducir la vulnerabilidad de los hogares," Working Papers 06-05, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Public Health Promotion; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Economics&Finance; Health Economics&Finance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Poverty Assessment; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-09-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-1999-11-08 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-1999-11-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-09-01 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .