Poverty and income distribution during adjustment: Issues and evidence from the OECD project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bourguignon, Francois & de Melo, Jaime & Morrisson, Christian, 1991. "Poverty and income distribution during adjustment : issues and evidence from the OECD project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 810, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1991. "Optimal Poverty Reduction, Adjustment, and Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 315-338, May.
- Corden, W Max, 1989. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 51-64, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarr, David G., 2013.
"Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Christopher GRIGORIOU, 2008. "Child Mortality Reacts to Relative Prices," Working Papers 200814, CERDI.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2004. "Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ehrhart, Christophe, 2006. "Croissance, redistribution et lutte contre la pauvreté : l’évolution non linéaire de l’approche de la Banque mondiale," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(4), pages 597-641, décembre.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr. & Conroy, Michael E., 1995. "Distributional implications of macroeconomic policy: Theory and applications to El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2117-2131, December.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Poverty Simulation And Price Changes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Celso Nunes, 2008. "Poverty Measurement: The Development of Different Approaches and Its Techniques," Working Papers 93, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dercon, Stefan, 2006.
"Economic reform, growth and the poor: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Stefan Dercon, 2001. "Economic reform, growth and the poor: evidence from rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Leaky, R. & Caron. P. & Craufurd, P. & Martin, A. & McDonald, A. & Abedini, W. & Afiff, S. & Bakurin, N. & Bass, S. & Hilbeck, A. & Jansen, T. & Lhaloui, S. & Lock, K. & Newman, J. & Primavesi, O. & S, 2009. "Impacts of AKST on development and sustainability goals," IWMI Books, Reports H042791, International Water Management Institute.
- Winograd, Carlos D. & Urani, André, 1994. "Distributional effects of stabilization policies in a dual economy: the case of Brazil - 1981-88," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 48(1), January.
- O'Faircheallaigh, Ciaran, 1998. "Resource development and inequality in indigenous societies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 381-394, March.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2008. "Reduced VAT for environmentally friendly products," Taxation Studies 0025, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession: Modeling “real” households with endogenous productivity effects,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 12, pages 287-306
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession: Modeling "real" households with endogenous productivity effects," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 131-150, May.
- Ferreira, Francisco & Prennushi, Giovanna & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Protecting the poor from macroeconomic shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2160, The World Bank.
- Mohamed Abdelbasset Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Tunisia: Micro-Simulation in a General Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 402, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Arnim Langer and Frances Stewart (QEH), "undated". "Macro Adjustment Policies and Horizontal Inequalities," QEH Working Papers qehwps158, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2005. "Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession : modeling"real"households and endogenous productivity effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3473, The World Bank.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006.
"Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2002. "The influence of computable general equilibrium models on policy," TMD discussion papers 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:11:p:1485-1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.