Appreciation of the renminbi and urban-rural income disparity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ping HUA & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2008. "Appreciation of the renminbi and urban-rural income disparity," Working Papers 200824, CERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, S. & Hua, P., 2001.
"How does real exchange rate influence income inequality between urban and rural areas in China?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 529-545, April.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1999. "How Does Real Exchange Rate Influence Income Inequality Between Urban And Rural Areas In China?," Working Papers 199921, CERDI.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1999. "Taux de change réel, industrialisation et biais urbain en Chine," Working Papers 199909, CERDI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2015.
"Interprovincial Competitiveness and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992–2008),"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 388-414, August.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsincome inequality; real exchange rate; China; Urban-rural inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00556694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .