Report NEP-TRA-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2010. "The Costs of Job Loss in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2010. "Can State Language Policies Distort Students' Demand for Higher Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 5411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Reforms, Growth and Regional Disparity in Post-reform China," Working Papers halshs-00556978, HAL.
- Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "Globalization and FDIs: determinants and competition effects in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2010-2011_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Crivellaro, Elena & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2010. "Lost in Transition? The Returns to Education Acquired under Communism 15 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall," IZA Discussion Papers 5409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Coupe & Olha Zadorozhna, 2010. "Weather Effects in Transition," Discussion Papers 36, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Fenglian Du & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2010. "Women’s Labor Force Participation and Childcare Choices in Urban China during the Economic Transition," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Dayun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2011. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adaption on Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2010. "Is Chinese variety of capitalism really unique?," MPRA Paper 28109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Zelai Xu & Nong Zhu, 2011. "Migration, urban population growth and regional disparity in China," Working Papers halshs-00556981, HAL.
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tianding Zhang, 2011. "Endogenous Discounting, Precautionary Savings and the Current Account: the Case of China," Working Papers halshs-00556979, HAL.
- Li, Cheng, 2010. "Government Size and Macroeconomic Stability: Sub-National Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 28226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brixi, Hana & Mu, Yan & Targa, Beatrice & Hipgrave, David, 2010. "Equity and public governance in health system reform : challenges and opportunities for China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5530, The World Bank.
- William T. Allen & Han Shen, 2011. "Assessing China's Top-Down Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 16713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua, 2011. "Taux de change réel et productivité en Chine," Working Papers halshs-00557179, HAL.
- Roger H. Gordon & Wei Li, 2011. "Provincial and Local Governments in China: Fiscal Institutions and Government Behavior," NBER Working Papers 16694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ping Hua, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and China's Bilateral Exports towards Industrialized Countries," Working Papers halshs-00557220, HAL.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua, 2011. "Appreciation of the renminbi and urban-rural income disparity," Working Papers halshs-00556694, HAL.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2010. "Simulating security of supply effects of the Nabucco and South Stream projects for the European natural gas market," EWI Working Papers 2010-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 21 Jan 2012.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2011. "Economic Integration, Inequality and Growth: Latin America vs. the European economies in transition," Working Papers 101, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2011. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers halshs-00556990, HAL.
- Soultanaeva, Albina, 2011. "Back on the Map - Essays on Financial Markets in the Baltic States," Umeå Economic Studies 820, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rui Hao, 2011. "Sources of income differences across Chinese provinces during the reform period: a development accounting exercise," Working Papers halshs-00557001, HAL.
- Kelly Labar, 2011. "Intergenerational Mobility in China," Working Papers halshs-00556982, HAL.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Subnational resource curse: do economic or political institutions matter?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 154, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Jens K. Perret, 2011. "On the importance of growth spillovers and regional clustering in the Russian Federation?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guanghui Huang & Jianping Wan & Cheng Chen, 2011. "An Active Margin System and its Application in Chinese Margin Lending Market," Papers 1101.3974, arXiv.org.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Darbaspēka migrācijas ietekme uz darba tirgu Latvijā
[Influence of Labor Migration on Labor Market in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 28301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dabalen, Andrew & Paul, Saumik, 2011. "History of events and life-satisfaction in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5526, The World Bank.
- Rainer Bauböck, 2010. "Dual citizenship for transborder minorities? How to respond to the Hungarian-Slovak tit-for-tat," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 75, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).