On the importance of growth spillovers and regional clustering in the Russian Federation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ?gel de la Fuente, "undated".
"Convergence Across Countries And Regions: Theory And Empirics,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
447.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "Convergence across countries and regions: theory and empirics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 555.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2000. "Convergence Across Countries And Regions: Theory And Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Somik V. Lall & Serdar Yilmaz, 2001. "Regional economic convergence: Do policy instruments make a difference?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 153-166.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Irina N. Il’ina & Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Evgenij E. Plisetskij & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2013. "Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jennifer Day & Peter Ellis, 2013. "Growth in Indonesia's manufacturing sectors: Urban and localization contributions," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 343-368, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mari Carmen Puigcerver-Penalver, 2007. "The Impact of Structural Funds Policy on European Regions' Growth : A Theoretical and Empirical Approach," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 179-208, September.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2003. "Decomposing the Dynamics of Regional Earnings Disparities in Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa03p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Stilianos Alexiadis & Matthias Koch & TamÃ¡s Krisztin, 2011. "Time series and spatial interaction: An alternative method to detect converging clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1678, European Regional Science Association.
- Jesús Rodríguez‐López & Diego Martínez‐López & Diego Romero‐Ávila, 2009.
"Persistence of inequalities across the Spanish regions,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 841-862, November.
- Jesús Rodríguez & Diego Romero de Ávila & Diego Martínez-López, 2005. "Persistence in inequalities across the Spanish regions," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & Diego Romero de Ávila Torrijos, 2006. "Persistence in inequalities across the Spanish regions," Working Papers 06.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Fábio Gomes, 2007.
"Convergence in Income Inequality: the Case of Brazilian Municipalities,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(15), pages 1-9.
- Gomes, Fábio A. R., 2007. "Convergence in Income Inequality: the Case of Brazilian Municipalities," Insper Working Papers wpe_92, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 2008/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos Mendez-Guerra, 2017.
"Heterogeneous Growth and Regional (Di)Convergence in Bolivia: A Distribution Dynamics Approach,"
Economia Coyuntural,Revista de temas de perspectivas y coyuntura, Instituto de Investigaciones Economicas y Sociales 'Jose Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno, vol. 2(4), pages 81-108.
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos, 2017. "Heterogeneous Growth and Regional (Di)Convergence in Bolivia: A Distribution Dynamics Approach," MPRA Paper 81060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Stavárek & Lucie Tomanova, 2014.
"Is the Region of Visegrad Countries on the Track to the Euro Area? Recent Evidence from the Real Convergence Perspective,"
Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 130-139.
- Stavarek Daniel & Tomanova Lucie, 2014. "Is the region of Visegrad countries on the track to the euro area? Recent evidence from the real convergence perspective," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 3, pages 130-139.
- Jens K. Perret, 2019. "Regional Convergence in the Russian Federation: Spatial and Temporal Dynamics," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(1), pages 11-39, March.
- Nissan, Edward & Carter, George, 2010. "States' Nonagricultural Employment at the 3-Digit North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Level," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-13.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo – Gianluigi Coppola & Gianluigi Coppola, 2005.
"The Impact of the Institutions on Regional Unemployment Disparities,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
98, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Gianluigi Coppola, 2005. "The impact of institutions on Regional unemployment disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p758, European Regional Science Association.
- Nikos Benos & Nikolaos Mylonidis & Stefania Zotou, 2017. "Estimating production functions for the US states: the role of public and human capital," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 691-721, March.
- Bienvenido Ortega & Antonio Casquero & Jesús Sanjuán, 2016. "Corruption and Convergence in Human Development: Evidence from 69 Countries During 1990–2012," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 691-719, June.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco J. Velazquez, 2001.
"The evolution and convergence of the government expenditure composition in the OECD countries: an analysis of the functional distribution,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
9, European Economy Group.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco J. Velázquez, 2001. "The evolution and convergence of the government expenditure composition in the OECD countries: an analysis of the functional distribution," Public Economics 0111005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan Lundberg, 2017. "Does academic research affect local growth? Empirical evidence based on Swedish data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 586-601, April.
- Seda ÖZGÜL & Metin KARADAĞ, 2015. "Regional Convergence in Turkey Regarding Welfare Indicators," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 23(24).
- Somik Lall, 2007. "Infrastructure and regional growth, growth dynamics and policy relevance for India," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 581-599, September.
- Stilianos Alexiadis & Alexandros Alexandrakis, 2008. "Threshold Conditions and Regional Convergence in European Agriculture," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 1(2), pages 13-37, December.
- Azomahou, Théophile T. & El ouardighi, Jalal & Nguyen-Van, Phu & Pham, Thi Kim Cuong, 2011. "Testing convergence of European regions: A semiparametric approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1202-1210, May.
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2007. "Divari regionali e crescita del Mezzogiorno, 1980-2004 [Sources of growth and convergence among Italian regions 1980-2004]," MPRA Paper 4994, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian Federation; Spillovers; Spatial Economectrics; Clustering;
All these keywords.
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2011-01-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-01-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-30 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:schdps:sdp11001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.