Divari regionali e crescita del Mezzogiorno, 1980-2004
[Sources of growth and convergence among Italian regions 1980-2004]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aiello, Francesco & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "Convergence and Regional Productivity Divide in Italy: Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 17343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ?gel de la Fuente, "undated".
"Convergence Across Countries And Regions: Theory And Empirics,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
447.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "Convergence across countries and regions: theory and empirics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 555.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2000. "Convergence Across Countries And Regions: Theory And Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria di Cosmo, 2005.
"Determinants of total factor productivity in the italian Regions,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(2).
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics 0511009, EconWPA.
- Francesco Daveri & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2005.
"Italy's Decline: Getting the Facts Right,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(4), pages 365-410, December.
- Francesco Daveri & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2005. "Italy’s Decline: Getting the Facts Right," Working Papers 301, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- F. Daveri & C. Jona-Lasinio, 2006. "Italy’s decline: getting the facts right," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Roberto Mura, 2008.
"How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 343-368, April.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & R. Mura, 2004. "How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence," Working Paper CRENoS 200405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2005. "How to Measure the Unobservable: A Panel Technique for the Analysis of TFP Convergence," Working Papers 2005.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Job Creation in Italy: Geography, Technology and Infrastructures," Working Papers 175, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Maffezzoli Marco, 2006.
"Convergence Across Italian Regions and the Role of Technological Catch-Up,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-43, August.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2004. "Convergence Across Italian Regions and the Role of Technological Catch-Up," Working Papers 274, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2010.
"The effects of public capital on the productivity of the Italian regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 989-1002.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2006. "The effects of public capital on the productivity of the Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200613, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014.
"Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsMezzogiorno; contabilità della crescita; convergenza; divari di sviluppo;
- O49 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Other
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-10-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2007-10-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.